Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Today

Well, Carson and I saw the UNC Baseball game and saw them get killed. It was a downer. I wish them the best of luck tomorrow. Hopefully, they will win and go to Omaha. Personally, I hope they win the College World Series. The result today sucked, but I'll live.

The grocery store company I work for is called Harris Teeter. Often it is referred as HT. What sucks is that HT is cutting back hours because we are gonning to have a Wal-mart opening up about a block away. We are goning have to offer customer service second to none if we want to stay afloat. I really need a new job.

I have a meeting with Chapel Hill TEACCH on Thursday and I am very nervous. I want to prove I am capable of working in a job that society respects. That's why I went to college. Please pray that I find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment