Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Well, this happens with people with Asperger's

We are quite vumerable to anxiety and depression. I do look for things to help me. I mean I have a gym membership. They say exercise can help...though sometimes I really don't feel any better. Maybe humor can help. Well, I do like going on YouTuble a lot. But, still to me part of thing is, they don't solve the problem, and the problem is what's on my mind the most. I want to be on my own. I want a job that pays decently, like a good $30,000 a year. Part of the problem is it hard for me talk to people. People with Asperger's are easily misunderstood. Since it's hard to talk to people it makes it harder for us to please employers so they hire us. I also would like a job that people respect. But there are times it made me worry. But there were times it kept me up at night. Well, just thought I would get it off my chest. Well, I still pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment