Total Pageviews

Friday, June 14, 2013

Well, today...

I fist stated my day by working at Shoeboxed. The day was more or less typical. Like usual we had pizza this Friday. I got some of that. What sucked was that fact there wasn't any certainty towards wheather or not I am working at Harris Teeter. Personally, I think the situation is much easier if I knew. I mean, I REALLY want to know if they want me to come to work or not. Not be "on call." However, I was on call. They called me at about 3:00 today. Kind of confusing because I THOUGH I was supposed to call them and see if they need me. However, they called and told me that I was needed. They wanted me to start at 4:00. However, this Harris Teeter is on way over on the outskirts of Chapel Hill headed to Pittsboro. Shoeboxed is in downtown Durham. That takes an hour at least. I told them  probably the soonest I can start would be 5:30. So, I stated at 5:30 and worked until 9:00. Since it was only three and a half hours, I did not get a break. Well, I am home now. I guess, all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment