Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Well, it's my birthday today

Well, I didn't see the end of the UNC Baseball game agaist UCLA. I presume they lost. Oh, well. Right now, I am about to get ready to go see the Man of Steel with my girlfriend. Aftr that we will have dinner at Top of the Hill. I think it should be a fun day.

Well, I know that as of today I am 35 (today is my 35th birthday). But, you know there is just something that I feel that I reall want that I will not get. It's nothing you can buy from any store. It's nothing material. WHat I think it is a job that is repectful. I would also would like to know if I am a repectable human being. That's all I really want. I certainly want to be respected. However, when you live with Asperger's you are easily misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment