Total Pageviews

Friday, June 21, 2013

Here I am on the eve of my birthday

I am about to see the North Carolina Tar Heels play the UCLA Bruins in this round of the College World Series. I am hoing the Tar Heels win and go to become College World Series Champions. C'mon Tar Heels! GO, HEELS, GO!!! TAR HEELS FOREVER!!!!

Yep, now that I got that out of my system. I know tomorrow will be my 35 birthday. I hope this year of my life will be my year. I really want that career. I would like to get a place of my own as well. Carson feels this will be my year. I hope she's right. Still, Carson and I love each other a lot. Don't know what my life would have been like without her.

Oh, just saw UNC got a base hit. YES! C'mon UNC, let's get some runs and win this game. Still, tomorrow Carson and I are going to go see the Man of Steel and then going to Top Of the Hill for dinner, so it should be fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment