Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Well, just been to the gym

Spent an hour on an elliptical machine. According to the calorie counter I must have burned 750 calories. Thank goodness I had my smartphone with me. Listen to music, especially fast music makes exercising on an elliptical easier. Right now, my body is drenched in sweat. Gotta shower before I get home (yes, I am also posting this message on my blog though my smartphone). Still, I really think it's important that I get my body in shape. It would be nice if I can bench over 200 LBS. like I could during my senior year of high school. Though the weather is beautiful today.

Well, had a gas leak at home. Mother told me it is now fixed. But could play with any electric devices in my room, so I decided to go to the gym. I can sure use the exercise. And yes, I know (yes, a random though) I say this all the time, but I was a fan of the late Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious and still saddened that it's cancelled, both I still hope if any former cast member see this or any other blog messages if any if them would be so kind to support autism research. I know my blog is just a small needle in a huge cyber haystack, but I would appreciate it if any former Victorious cast members supports autism research.

No comments:

Post a Comment