Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Well, it's the day after birthday

The day was fairly low-key. I went to Bible study,but didn't stay for service. I was so happy last night, I stayed up too late, so I ended up taking a nap for about four hours. However, I am about to have birthday dinner with my parents (since I was with my girlfriend most of the day we couldn't have it yesterday, which was my birthday). We are having fried chicken and mashed potatoes. There will be a cake for desert.

Well Carson (my girlfriend) gave me some nice UNC memorabilia for my birthday. Of course one present was Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: North Carolina Tar Heels. It does talk about some of the inspiring passages of the Bible and attach them to some real life situations of UNC sporting events. It should be a nice gift. Well, looks like it's time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment