Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2013

They say God has a plan for us all

And personally, I hope its true. Maybe I am thinking ambitiously, but I really want to make a difference in this world. Especially for the people in this world with Asperger's and other forms of autism. I mean, we are people who the world finds it hard to accept. I guess, it's because we are well, awkward. But, if people really get a chance to know us and maybe understand us, maybe they can see that we aren't so bad. It was hard for me to be accepted because of my Asperger's. I arm wrestled with for 20 year of my life unknowingly, and it was anything but easy or fun. In fact, I think I barely pulled though. Well, I guess I'm happy I did pull through. I am happy there is research now. However, I feel there needs to be more. Well, I am about to turn in tonight and get ready for tomorrow. I have to work both my jobs tomorrow. I feel I must put my faith in my God. I pray he will guide to down a path to indisputable trumph. I am happy that I have two parents and a girlfriend who love me a lot. I just feel I can't take that for granted. I guess, that to me was a blessing from my God. Well, now to get ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment