Total Pageviews

Monday, June 10, 2013

Today

Well, it was more or less a typical day for me today. I went to work at Shoeboxed.com. I practiced pn my typing. I also made my lunch for tomorrow. I talked to my girlfriend. Well, the UNC Baseball game got postponed. It will be tomorrow at noon when I cannot see it because I will be at work. There was an old high-school friend of mine, named Kate, told all her Facebook friends that her brother has joined the clergy. He is about to become a Lutheran minister. I with him the best of luck with his new job. I personally beleive mire of us westerners need God. What will it take to bring God back to western societies? Let's pray that there is a way.


Carson (my girlfriend) and I are hoping that we can see UNC play Baseball again this Saturday. We want them to win the College World Series. Well, right now I watching WWE Raw. I was watching some of the action from the app on my smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment