Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Well, things at Shoeboxed finished ahead of schedule.

There is literally, no more work for me to do because I am all out of envelopes. I guess, the whole operations room is ahead of schedule. I wonder what tomorrow will be like. I bet they are probably gonna slam us with more work. That's what typically happens on these days. We get finished ahead of schedule one day then get slammed the next. Well, off to my other job. Yep, at Harris Teeter I will be closing second shift. That means I can't leave and go home  until the third shift cashier comes and relieves me (we are open 24-7 at Harris Teeter).  And yep, I'm doing the U-scan (self-checkout) this evening. But the good news is (at least far as I know) we got the gas leak taken care if and the house is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment