Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My birthday today.

Well, I had fun day with Carson (my girlfriend). She had some nice presents to give me. It was mostly UNC memorabilia. She also gave me money and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, she knows how much I LOVE them. We both enjoyed the Man of Steel. If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it. The film had some great special effects, and a must if you always liked Superman as much as I did. 

We then went to Top of the Hill on Franklin Street. When we got there they were still serving lunch. But we both still enjoyed it. Carson and I each enjoyed a pint as well. After that we went to the Shrunken Head Boutique. After that we went to Mike's (Carson's brother) house to drop off a book.

After that we got coffee at a Bruger's Bagels. Then I got some desert at a TCBY. Then we around a local strip mall in Chapel Hill. It was a fun birthday for me. Hope you all out there are also enjoying your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment