Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Could you beleive this blog has got over 2300 posts.

Yep, there have bee over 2300 people from all over the world who checked out this blog. I really appreciate that. I try my best to make it interesting, hence all the jokes and humor. I hope you found them funny. I am not trying "bust anybody's chops." But, that is something about Asperger's. We don't have good social skills. But they say we often have at least one special talent. I guess, mine is comedy. Nothing overly personal, especially those folks in the government, politicians, Hollywood, or news media. Me and a lot of other people just find those kinds of jokes funny, nothing personal . I know a lot of the punchlines are exaggerated statements, but all in good humor. I just think I have talent in comedy. I put in a lot of random stuff. Oftent times to put in some more humor.

But I am serious (and yes, DEAD SERIOUS) about the need for the need for more autism research. I just want to world to respect it more. Well, I hope you keep comming back to see this blog, and I hope you can spread the word about this blog to others. And I also hope you can support autism research anyway you can. But this is now my 200th post with over 2300 views. Hope there will be more along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment