Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Well, about today

Well, just posted two more jokes on this blog. Hoping the humor can help liven things up. I will be working my job at Harris Teeter tonight. Once again tonight I will be closing second shift. There will be a third shift cashier to relieve me. I slept in pretty late. I forgot that today was Saturday. I thought I was late for work. I was just about to call the boss from Shoeboxed and tell him that I was going to be late, but then I realized that today is Saturday. Dang! Well, I know I will be working tonight.

I am going to contact the folks from TEACCH as well. I really HOPE there is something for me out there. I would like a career where I can make a living out of. Also a good full-time orthodox work schedule so it can be much easier to budget time. Well, hope you all are doing fine out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment