Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yes, I really enjoyed the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious (and miss it REALLY BAD) and I hope at least one cast member grants me request...

And help with autism research. I hope that at least one of them will promote autism awareness and also donate to autism research. I would mean a lot to me. I was a fan of that show and really miss it. To me, it's something that at least one of them can do for me. HELP WITH AUTISM RESEARCH!! It would mean A LOT TO ME!! If any former Victorious cast member reads my blog, please grant me my request.

To all of the former Victorious cast members, yes, I know, I have criticized Hollywood A LOT in my blog jokes, but I hope you can look past my criticism and help out with autism research and awareness. Me and other autistic people around the world can REALLY use your support. I admit I am making a tall request, but I hope it can be granted. It would mean a lot to me. I just HOPE you can open up your heart(s). Even if you don't like (or even HATE) what I have to say, but if you can't do it for me, do it for the other autistic people around the world. That would mean A LOT TO ME! It would also mean A LOT to all the autistic people in the world.

Yes, I know the show's cancellation was a network decision. Though I cannot deny it would be WONDERFUL if SOMEBODY, whether it's Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC Family, or ANYBODY ELSE brings back Victorious, though I know the odds of THAT are LUDICROUS! I cannot deny the fact how much I LOVED that show and MISS that show. It really made me laugh. I know you cannot bring it back, but I hope you can promote and support autism awareness and research. That would mean A LOT TO ME! To any and all former cast members of  Victorious, PLEASE PROMOTE AND SUPPORT AUTISM AWARENESS AND RESEARCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment