Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Well, this was my Sunday


Well, I first went to church. Now, a person there, a woman is now a full-fledged pastor. I will keep her name anonymous to respect her privacy. There was a reception in honor of her ordination. I got a slice of the cake. It was delicious. Well, about a year and a half ago she visited me in the hospital whe I had that awful GI bleed. I thought showing up for the reception was the least I can do for her. I never got a chance to formally tell her thank you. Well, that was my chance. I thought it was fun.

Then I went to Carson's place. Her father was doing some grilling. He did some ribs and hot dogs. Carson, took my advice and decided to get some of the Hebrew National hot dogs. Kosher hot dogs. I personally, they are the best hot dogs on the market. We enjoyed our food while watching the UNC Baseball game agaist NC State. Unfortunately, the Tar Heels lost 9-1. I with them better luck in their next game. I wanted to see UNC win. I hate it when they lose. Unfortunately, they can't win all the time.

I had to rush home. I didn't want to miss WWE Payback. It was agreed to be a birthday present (my birthday is next Saturday) so, I get to watch Payback for free. I hope it turns out to be a good Pay-Per-View event. Well, so far so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment