Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Could you believe this happened

Well, as you probably know from a precious post that we got some REAL bad weather here in my part of North Carolina. Hell, some if us North Carolinians were without power. Well, as it currently stands I DO have power. Unfortunatly, I don't have my landline for my phones and I don't have cable. they are still down due to the storm. Well, i can still call through my smart phone. Unfortunately the siganal is weak were I live. I also don't have cable which sucks worse than you may think. No, I'm not just losing channels, but my Internet also comes through my cable. This post is also being made on my smartphone. However, it's still easier to post with my laptop. Well, just though I would just post something crazy and irrelevant to, well, POST SOMETHING CRAZY AND IRRLEVANT! HA, HA, HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment