Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Here was the Assement meeting

Well Folks, yep, I just had the assessment meeting. It was in a different place far as i remeber. it wasn't at the TEACCH center like I thought it would be. The head if of TEACCH didn't tell me they moved it to a taiker by a small airport. But he lead me over to its new location.

I hope it went all right. There is cutrently no certainty about the result. There were parts I felt shakey about. Especially, the second part. I will have another assessment meeting in a couple of weeks. I hope all goes well. If not, I hope there can be a way to help me sharpen up my skills. I hope for the best. I want to move up in this world you know.  Well, if I am not mention for Accounting or Bookkeeping, is there another job I can do? I want a job that people respect, and defenetly a job that requires education. I don't want my years in college to be in vain. Yes, I want a respectable job. Let's hope and pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment