Total Pageviews

Friday, June 21, 2013

Later on I will probably watch that episode of Smakcdown I had in the DVR

I DVR'ed it because I wasn't quite sure I was working at Harris Teeter today. I was "on call." That means HT wasn't sure if they would need me or not. I'm supposed to call in and see. This "on call" crap started recently due to the opeining of the Wal-Mart about a block away. I feared it was take away a lot of our business. So, they lowered our hours. Either that or lay a bunch of us off. Well, they didn't need me. I guess, so they wouldn't have to pay me as well.

Still, since I am seeing UNC play UCLA in NCAA Baseball. I am a big UNC fan and hpoing they win the College World Series. I decided no to cancel my recording of WWE Smackdown, though I am a life long fan of the WWE. It would be great if UNC wins this game though.


Oh, there is a boy named Daniel Love who wanted to see the College World Series. He was hospitalized due to severe injury.  However, somebody gave him his tickets som he could see the UNC/UCLA game. Wondering who he's cheering for? Still, I hope Love is having fun at this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment