Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Joke (I know it's been a while)

Mrs. Wilson: Thank you, sir. Here is my signature. You will not regret this loan you gave me. I got a feeling my nursery will be success. People in my neighborhood just LOVE gardening. Flowers, that's my neighbors talk about. But did you need BOTH my house and car as
collateral?

Rob: Oh, don't worry Mrs. Wilson! Everything will be all right. I Thank you for your business, ma'am. Here's your $20,000. Wish you the best of luck with your new business. No, need to worry.

Mike (Rob's boss): Rob, is it all right if I can talk with you privately?

Rob: Sure Mike. What's up?

Mike: You know, bad loans hurt this bank. Rob do you know how many bad loans you gave out last month?

Rob: No, how many?

Mike: FIVE!

Rob: Sir, I'm sure this loan will be a success.

Mike: It better be, your JOB depends on it!

Rob: But her neighbors have and interst in gardening, so she starting a nursery! She has an interst in her business. I'm sure you would, too.

Mike: And what would my interest in that would be?!

Rob: 65%!

No comments:

Post a Comment