Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 3, 2013

You know what...

I have been thinking about investing. However, I don't know who would be a good company to invest with. Please pray I can find somebody to invest with so I can help with autism research more personally. I don't want to make a foolish investment. I know it is the easiest way to get rich. I know I cannot invest with Harris Teeter anymore since they have been bought out by Kroger, but maybe there is another company I can invest with. If Shoeboxed.com goes public, maybe I can invest with them. Please pray that they will grow and go public, so I can buy some stock or bonds with them. That would mean a lot to me.

Oh, and if you have lots of receipts or invoices around, maybe Shoeboxed.com can help you with organization. They will construct a digital shoebox so you can keep track of your personal expenses better. I would like if they can get more businesses. And pray that they will open their hearts and pay people more if they had more money to do so. They are a grassroots company. They don't have much money to pay people much. If they did please pray that their hearts will be open to pay workers more. That would mean much to me and the workers for Shoeboxed.com. Maybe you, yourself can do some more business with them. Just look to their website at Shoeboxed.com for more details. Please pray for the best for us all. That is all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment