Total Pageviews

Monday, August 5, 2013

You know, I love this blog.

I still hope it can catch on. I like to try to make it as entertaining as possble. That is why put on all the jokes. And yes, I make up my own jokes. I just hope you find them funny. I also put on prayer requests for prayer to the people from around the world. Well, I know how tough it is living with Asperger's. I mean, to me I have to work about three times harder than most. You are easily misunderstood, making people shun you. To me, it also makes me vunerable to anxiety and depression. Well, I hope I can live a nice life. Well, I have a family that loves me as well as a girlfriend. And I love her, too. Her name is Carson by the way. I also have to prayer for a better life for myself. Well, I like this blog and will try to do whatever I can to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment