Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Right now, I am feeling more exhausted than usual.

I mean, had to work 11 1/2 hours, total! That's both jobs put together. I had to start working at Shoeboxed at 10:00 AM. And that job is in Durham. I get off of that job at 4:00 PM. Than I had to drive about 20 miles to get to Chapel Hill. They had me operate the U-scan for 5 1/2 hours. Thankfully I have a punctual lady who was my relief. She's now here to do third shift at Harris Teeter (HT is open 24-7). Well, I don't know why, but this is not the first time I had an 11 1/2 work day (that's both jobs combined of course). However, tonight I feel more exhausted than usual. In fact, right now, it almost feels like my feet are about to fall off. Please pray my TEACCH evaluation on Tuesday goes well. And please pray I can find the right job for me. It would sure mean a lot to me. Well, good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment