Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Well, on a another personal note.

I still hope Nickelodeon gives Victorious the finale it deserves. I still don't think they should have cancelled it. There was so much more they could have done. But, what's worse is they never gave the show the finale it deserves. They ended it without closure. That sucks! I have been sending lots of Tweets in support on Twitter in hopes Nickelodeon will grant us one. Yes, I am the person who has been saying "Don't give up, keep the pressure up." I have the Twitter hashtag listed below. Also I hope you listen to another Twitter hashtag I started which is to pray for peace in Egypt. I have the hashtag for that listed below. If you like you can follow me on Twitter at TarheelAaron04.

I have sent personal tweets to all seven cast members, hoping they would promote autism awareness and support autism research. That is all I ask of them. I also asked if Dan Schneider would ever give me access to Head of the Class on DVD or Blu-ray. I used to watch that show when I was a kid (yes, I am that old. 35 to be exact). I remember when Schneider used to play Dennis Blunden. I know my Tweets on this blog are two tiny needles in one great big huge cyber haystack. However, I guess it's worth a try. I thought it's worth a try. Well, hope all is well.





No comments:

Post a Comment