Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 11, 2013

This this a post that I hope to Victoria Justice.

Hello Miss Victoria Justice,

Well, if you ever stumble on to this blog there is just something I want you to know. I was a fan of your show Victorious. I thought it was funny. There were times I literally times I laughed myself silly. Yes, I am 35 years old. Arguably too old to watching Victorious, but I thought it was just so funny. I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism. It often does cause stress in my life. Humor is good stress reliever. You show does provide good humor. I LOVED the jokes, I thought they were very well executed.

I wonder if you heard the news that there is talk on Twitter to give Victorious a proper series finale. Personally, I thought the show shouldn't have been cancelled in the first place. I felt it needed at least two more seasons. I feel they should at least give it be given a proper finale. The Twitter hashtag is listed below.

Now, the other six members of the cast have agreed to at least try to give the show a true finale. They just need you. Please try, that's all me and many other Victorious fans ask. I hope you will try. But, I personally think you owe it to the show's fans to at least try. That's all we ask. I don't know if it's true (if I angered you please forgive me) that you don't get along with some of your former cast mates, but IF it is true, than please bury the hatchet just this once. But just in case if the rumors are true, than after this episode is done, you will probably never have to associate yourself with them again (I hope I did not anger you, it was not my intent). Please think of the fans of the show. It would mean a lot to them. Please agree to a series finale of Victorious. Let Victorious to say "Good-bye" to it's public the right way.

And this paragraph is for a person reading who is NOT Victoria Justice. If you were a fan a show Victorious too, and got a hold of this blog, please help keep the pressure up. Twitter hashtag is listed below.


PS (And this is to Victoria Justice). Would you or any other former Victorious cast members promote autism awareness and support autism research? Well, just a question. Though it mean a lot to me personally, living with it myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment