Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Well, this is what today and my weekend will be like

Well. I am working at Harris Teeter tonight and tomorrow. I will be closing second shift. That means I can go home until I am relieved. That sucks. I am working there again on Saturday 3-9 and this Monday (which is Labor Day in the US and Canada, just incase you are not from North America) from 9-3. Yep, I'm getting lots and lots if hours. What's worse I won't see UNC play their first game tonight against South Carolina because of work. I know I could have it DVR'ed, more than likely I will hear the results, which would ruin the game on DVR. Well, hopefully my girlfriend and I can see a UNC game this year.

Well, speaking of my girlfriend we are getting together on Sunday, my day off. We should have fun. All I know is, I will be working like crazy on Labor Day weekend! It sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment