Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Well, I have been a livelong fan of WWE.

I mean, I followed them when they were WWF (until they lost their lawsuit against the World Wildlife Fund for legal use of the WWF initials). I followed them since I was 11. I still follow them. I followed them through the good times and the bad. Oh, should I tell all you people this,WWE is SCRIPTED not FAKE?!! Yes, they plan all the action. Most of the material is theatrical, like Hollywood. But still, these people DO get hurt. And UNLIKE their HOLLYWOOD counterparts, there are NO STUNT DOUBLES!! These guys (and gals) DO their own stunts!!! A rarity in HOLLYWOOD!!! In fact, right now John Cena (The WWE's #1 Superstar) has a torn tricep!!! Yes, they DO get HURT! WWE IS SCRIPTED NOT FAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment