Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Yes, I did send direct tweets to all seven former cast memebers of Victorious

I mean it was a great show. There were times I laughed myself silly. Yes, I know I am 35 years old and I know that Victoirous is a kiddie show, but I thought the jokes were well executed and just had a style that cannot be duplicated. In fact the show was a one and only. After a year I still think it's a shame the show has been cancelled. I thought it had two more year a head of it at least. Yep, I was THAT naive. I have been tweeting in hopes that the show can get the proper series finale it deserves. Don't know if it will work. Yes, I was the person who was telling the public to "Spread the word and keep up the pressure." Hopefully the executives of Nickelodeon will agree to a finale someday.

Speaking of Twitter, I sent Tweets to all seven former cast members of Victorious. The laughter they gave me, I only hope they can do one thing in return for me. That is to promote autism awaress and support autism research. Being one who lives with autism, I know it's like. It's HELL, I MEAN LIVING HELL! I have to work three times harder than most. I have to be extra careful as to what you say or do. I am misunderstood easily. I was bullied a lot as a kid. And I are more prone to anxiety and depression than most people.  No, living with autism is not fun, not even high-functioning autism. I feel there is dire need for more autism research. If at least one former Victorious cast member can grant me that request, I would really appreciate it. He or she or they would be doing a lot for me and millions of other people from around the world who also live with autism. Please promote autism awareness and support autism research.

No comments:

Post a Comment