Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 22, 2013

No, I am not trying to sound like a complainer, but..

I mean I really want to go somewhere. I really don't want this stagnation of my life anymore. I really want a better job. I hope TEACCH can help. I have a third evaluation on September 3. I also would like to work in Raleigh so I can live there. I think Raleigh is the ideal city for me. I would be close to many parks and museums. And I would also like the fact that there is a lot going on there. Raleigh is my kind of city. What's even better is its not so big and expensive. Though I would like to visit, I don't think I can live in cities like New York and Los Angeles. They are just too big, too fast paced, and too expensive. Yes, I would like to visit those cities, but I don't think I would enjoy living in them (no offense to anybody out there who lives in New York or LA). Raleigh is fairly good sized, just not super big.  It goes at a medium pace. Also it's fairly inexpensive. Raleigh is the right place for me. I would like a job there so I can live there without commuting.

No comments:

Post a Comment