Total Pageviews

Monday, August 12, 2013

I hope Victoria Justice reads my posts, especially my recent ones.

I mean, I posted a message on this blog to her. I can only HOPE it can warm her heart some. I think she owes it to the fans to give Victorious the finale it deserves. I only hope she can think think about the fans. Ever if there are former cast members she cannot get along with, I only hope she can put differences aside for just this episode. She may never have to associate herslef with them again if it's true that she cannot get along with some of her former cast members.

But still she hasn't given an answer. I tweeted many times in hopes to give the show a true finale. Now, it's all up to her. Please Miss Victoria Justice, it would mean A LOT to your fans if you just do this one episode. I was a fan, it would mean A LOT to me. PLEASE DO THIS MISS VICTORIA JUSTICE! PLEASE THINK OF YOUR FANS!! I will not hold it agaist you if you decide not to. However, we really want Victorious to end the right way. I can only hope and pray that you will make the right decision. But Vic, please think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment