Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Well, had the TEACCH evaluation today.

Well, everybody I had my follow up meeting with TEACCH today, yes it took this long. We are going to have to try to have another meeting soon. I was doing some real Accouting/Bookkeeping work. It would be simulation of what I would be doing. I am confident that I can do it. However, my biggest problem is "getting my foot in the door."

Now, no, I do not think living with Asperger's is fun. In fact I think it's hell because it's hard to talk to people. I feel I want to get a real job. I do have education. I have studied hard in school. However, I it's talking to people and doing interviews which can be hard. People like me are misunderstood easily. I really want to go somewhere. But, it's my inability to communicate that hurts me. I hope this evaluation can help me get a job. Let's hope and pray for that.

After the evaluation I decided to go to the gym. I got in a good workout. Used the elliptical machine for 40 minutes. Then had some chicken for dinner. After that I talked to my girlfriend. Well, I guess it was a decent day. Since the evaluation went well should be a good sign. Let's hope and pray that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment