Total Pageviews

Friday, August 30, 2013

Football yesterday.


Was it a good night, or s bad night for me? Ya know, I-ya don'ta knooowww. Well in college ball, i am a fan of the North Carolina Tar Heels. Well, it was UNC's first regular season game against the South Carolina Game Cocks last night. Unfortunately, South Carolina won. Final score 27-10. NO!! Well, maybe better luck next game. I hope the best for them through out this season. But not a good way to start things out. There will be plenty of more games though. Be nice if Carson (my girlfriend) and I can see the Heels play at least once this year. 

Asked for professional Football (the NFL). The Carolina Panthers did very well. They defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers 25-10. I think this should be one of their last preseason games. Their regular season starts September 8. Their first game will be against the Seattle Seahawks. Beast of luck to the Panthers. Hope they have a WONDERFUL SEASON. So, Tar Heels lost, but the Panthers won, good night or bad night? Your call.  


No comments:

Post a Comment