Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I know I still miss the Nickelodeon sitcom VIctorious

I really thought it was a funny show. Personally, I wish it was still on the air. I think it would be nice if Nickelodeon brings it back or at least gives it its proper series finale (yes, I know FAT CHANCE OF BOTH OF THOSE HAPPENING). I mean it was quite well done for a kid's show. It was just so funny. I felt the show was just irreplaceable and cannot be duplicated. There will be ONLY ONE VICTORIOUS! So, no, I just cannot be a fan of Sam & Cat for that very reason. It just does not recap the magic of Victorious to me. Well, I still hope and pray that at least one former cast member of Victorious will see my blog and grant me my request I have been making for months now. My request is that at least one former Victorious cast member will support and get involved with autism research. If any of them do, it would mean MUCH to me because autism is a tough phenomena to live with. I live with autism myself and do not think it's any fun at all. I hope they can and will support autism research.

No comments:

Post a Comment