Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2013

As you know,

Despite my age, yes, I was a fan of the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious. I miss it and felt it deserved better. Well, to me there is some good news. I have heard on Twitter there is talk to give the show a proper finale. If you are like me and feel the show got a raw deal and believes it show still be in production and/or at least give it the finale it deserves then let your voice be heard on Twitter. So, if you were a fan too, let the folks like Dan Schneider and the Nickelodeon boardroom year your voice. The twitter hashtag is listed below. I even have two idea to share for a finale. Have Cat and Robbie get together and have Jade admit her true feelings about Tori that she NEVER hated Tori but was really was ALWAYS jealous of her. Just two ideas I kicked around.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment