Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yes, once again I pray for this...

I pray that I can be a more forgiving person. I can forgive all my enemies. Even my moral enemy Cindy Wickham who made my life a living hell when I was six and seven. That I may be successful person by mainstream standards. That I can have an influence on this world. That a former cast member of the late Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious sitcom Victorious grants my request and gets more involved with autism research (yes, even Ariana Grande, co-star of the sitcom Sam & Cat, who I just CANNOT be a fan of because I miss Victorious can feel it CANNOT be replaced). That the world understands Asperger's Syndrome. These are the things I pray for, I hope God can can grant me these requests. I know they are probably tall requests to some people, but I hope at least one of them can be granted. I hope can and will grant them.

No comments:

Post a Comment