Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 8, 2013

And I hope my God can will grant me this prayer

I know, it's a tall request, but I hope my blog makes a difference in this world. I want the world to understand Asperger's. Yes, I know there are some thoughts that get stuck inside my head, like me be successful. But these are the things I pray for. No, I can not, and will no test my God, but I HOPE he can and will grant me my requests, though they be outrageous. Still, I am still hope I can influence this world, blog or not. I know as a human I am subject to the curse of sin, I still hope and pray the best for me and this world. I want to make the world a better place. I know that some thoughts get stuck in my head. Like the situation with my job, I pray the best for the world. I really want to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment