Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yes, there is something else I HATE!

You know I hate tax day and I hate having the number of my posts end in a 9. Do you know what else I hate? Well, the Blood Moon was tonight and I missed it. It was all due to the overcast sky here in North Carolina. You know I love astronomy and I hate missing rare astronomical events. All due to nature. But well, there is nothing you can do about nature. I guess, it makes this April 15 double miserable.

No people take that back. I would I have to say this April 15 was triple miserable. You know why? Well, my girlfriend and I were going to see a UNC Baseball game against NC State. Carson (my girlfriend) got the tickets months ago. However, the game got rained out. Well, we will get together tomorrow to eat at a Mexican Restaurant in Chapel Hill we both like, so we will get together soon. But still, let's see, it's tax day. I missed the Blood Moon (rare astronomical event). And I game I've been looking forward to for months was cancelled. Yep, this must have been my WORST day all year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment