Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Here's some more pics of the night. Here is where I actually have some pics of the game!!

I finally got to the game. However, I missed the first pitch and the National Anthem. Most of my other Shoeboxed associates were late, too.  Still, I LOVE Baseball. The Durham Bulls are the closest professional team to my area. Sorry, we don't have any major league teams here in North Carolina. I have hear some talk to start one, but so far no plans have been made. So, we only have Minor League teams. They played the Norfolk Tides.
Here is a view of the Bull and scoreboard from the inside during the daytime. 
This is supposed to be a photo showing more people coming in. 
Night has now fallen. Here is some extra entertainment. Here are some kids in Sumo outfits here to some sumo wrestling. 
Here is a view of the Bull at night. Is it just me, do his eyes seem to glow at night? Well, you can't see it from this photo, but on the Bull it says, "Hit the Bull, win steak. Hit the grass, win salad." 

No comments:

Post a Comment