Total Pageviews

Friday, April 25, 2014

Okay people here's what's been going on today.

Well, I still have not been feeling all that well. I assume it must be all that pollen in the air. They say rain can wash it away. Well, I guess I wished for some rain to wash away the air pollen. Well, you know what they say, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

After I clocked out for one job, my girlfriend called me and asked if I am all right. She heard about hail in Durham, which is where I was working. Fortunately, in my part of Durham there was no hail, do I guess that is good. She noticed I didn't sound too well. I told her it must be all that pollen in the air. I took some DayQuil and NyQuil, but don't want to take any more. They tell you you should not take anymore than four doses in 24 hours. I'm afraid I took six. Didn't see that warning until later. I as told I should be all right. There were people who told me they took more than that and they are all right, so I should be too.,but I'm NOT going to take any more.

Unfortunately, this is whee I got my wish. I had to drive to my other job in a violent storm. And I'm still not feeling all that well. Thankfully, I'm only working four hours at my job at Harris Teeter. But that's what going on.

Oh, today the Dow DID finish in a certain color (yes, that's his we spell it here in the United States). It finished at 140.19 points IN THE RED! And Nasdaq finished at 72.78 points also in the red. Yep, it was a really great day. And yes, that was sarcasm, bye the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment