Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Well, this was my day today!!

First I went to Bible study and then stayed for worship service at church. It was fun. He had communion. I know may go to a church where they communion every week. However, in the United Methodist Church, we typically do communion once a month (except on Christmas and Easter), the first Sunday of each month.

Then I blog some. After that I went on a lunch and movie date with girlfriend. We had lunch at the P.F. Changs across from Southpoint in Durham. Carson (that's my girlfriend bye the way) ordered orange beef. I had the shrimp fried rice. We both enjoyed it. We both like P.F. Changs, especially Carson.

Well, my brother, named Bayard (pronounced (BI-yard) well marry his longtime girlfriend/fiancée Rachell (yes, it's spelled with two "L's."). They get married next Saturday. We did a little wedding shopping for them. They will find out we have for them next week.

Carson and I went to go see Captain America: The Winter Soldier at the Imax at the Southpoint Cinema. It was a great movie. I won't give away the ending for those of you who haven't seen it, but I though the last 20 minutes were really BREATH TAKING!! I will tell you this much. You know Marvel, and YES, like most every Marvel movie there will be a seen AFTER the credits. But you know Marvel, they love to pride themselves on their continuity. You DEFINITELY should see it! Especially, in 3D and or Imax. Carson and I had lots of fun today!

Now, I'm at home watching Wrestlemania XXX. Well, I have been following the WWE since I was 11. I HOPE it should be a good show. I think it's working well through my Kindle Fire. I will definitely start watching more of me WWE Pay-Per-Views through that device. I am a subscriber the the WWE Network. I am thankful they let their fans watch the PPV's through computers and devices at no extra charge just for being a subscriber the WWE Network! The WWE Network is a MUST for any WWE fan. Well, that was my Sunday for you.

This, and yes 9, I got you again. But we all know how I hate it when you are the number ending my posts. HASTA LA VISTA, 9!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment