Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Well people my brother had a wedding repecption today.

Hello people, well today was my brother's wedding reception. His name is Bayard (pronounced BI-yard) marring his girlfriend for 14 year Rachell (yes, it is spelled with two "L's). He had his actual wedding yesterday. That information was not revealed to me until today. It was a small wedding. Only people who I know attended were my parents and my family from Houston. My Aunt Beth, and two cousins, Kate and Allie. However, there was a wedding reception today. It was at The Barn at Valhalla in Chapel Hill. I was invited to that, as well as my girlfriend Carson. I was looking forward to that party as well, as having her meet my family from Houston.
Here is a view of the barn from the inside. That is where the band played and had dancing as well. Sorry, folks there were no pictures of the band or any pictures of the barn from the outside. Yes, my bad. Take full responsibility for that. But if you wanted to see photos of the Barn at Valhalla, you can always look it up online. Just click search and Barn at Valhalla, Chapel Hill, North Carolina (Chapel Hill, USA for those of you who live abroad)

Some chairs for the big reception. 

here is an outdoor fireplace. 

a view of the lake. 

Here is a view of the gazebo in the daytime. 

This is the home of the residents. There are new owners of the place now. The old owner died about a year ago. However, the barn was rented to my brother and his bride for their wedding reception. I thought it was lots. of fun. 
Since I have so many photos to show, I think I I will start posting on another post. The other photos will show the actual reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment