Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Here's the situation about the employment situation.

I had my interview with the store manager at Harris Teeter yesterday. Well, it was decided I do not have experience in home shop (getting orders ready for people who shop online) or how to do money orders in the office. So, I will not get the job in upper management in Customer Service.

However, they told they will train me in those areas. Hopefully, they may give me a promotion to Office Clerk. That is a lower management position in the Customer Service department. It's not as high as Customer Service Manager or Assistant Customer Service Manager, but still in the management position in the Customer Service department. I hope I can get started soon. The store manager said it may be a while. How long is still uncertain. However, I really hope I get it. I would really appreciate a promotion. However, that is the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment