Total Pageviews

Monday, April 7, 2014

About Wrestlemania XXX here's my two cents

Please ignore if you haven't seen Wrestlemania yet and want to.

Though I cannot say it was best Wrestlemania, Though, I have seen FAR WORSE, so it wasn't the worst (that would be Wrestlemania XII, where only the Iron Man Match was worth seeing), I did enjoy it. Still, I thought it could have been MUCH better. I did like seeing Daniel Bryan conquer such tremendous odds to win the world title. I'm sure he would make a fine champion. But still, this Wrestlemania didn't have the surprises I expected. So, if I had to grade it, I would give the B- to B+ range. That's my two cents. The BEST moment was when Antonio Cesaro SLAMMED the Big Show to win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. So, does that mean Cesaro is a babyface (good guy) now? Well, we will just have to have to watch and see. Though I think would make a wonderful babyface in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment