Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Here is more photos of the wedding reception.

Here's are some folks in my party. Well, yeah it was my brothers party, but what I mean is the group I was with. Jeez-Louise, that's hard to explain that. Often times when I say my party I don't mean party as in celebration, I mean the people I was with. Though it was my brothers celebration these are the people I was with, or at least the females I was with. From left to right. My girlfriend, Carson. My cousin, Allie. My Aunt Beth. My other cousin, Kate. And my mother, Cynthia. Females of my family. Carson is pretty much a de facto member of my family. Oh bye the way people I have Instigram now. Kate talked me into getting one. My Instigram name is TarheelAaron04, just like Twitter. 

Here they are preparing the tables. 

Here was the catering service, Mediterranean Deli and Catering They also have a restaurant on Franklin Street called Mediterranean Deli. Not Mediterranean Deli and Catering. Who caters at a restaurant? 

Here is Rachell's sister Eleanor. I think I told you folks in an earlier post, she is a member of Country/Bluegrass band called Underhill Rose. She is get the flowers ready for Bayard and Rachell's wedding reception. 

Here's the table

Here's my brother, the groom. Kind of ironic though. He came all dressed up for his wedding reception. I've been told he came dressed up quite casual for his wedding yesterday. 

Here is Eleanor here to introduce both the groom and the bride. 

Here is a picture of them both, my brother Bayard and his bride Rachell. 

Even though, they sad no wedding gifts, there were some people that gave them some anyway. Carson and I gave them a $50 gift card to Sur La Table. I told them there is a location at Southpoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment