Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hope everybody out there had a HAPPY EASTER!

Well, I sure did. I first went to the 11:00 service at church Easter morning. Being that it was Easter Sunday the church was PACKED! My parents and I had to wait by the main hall in front of the Sanctuary. Unfortunately, there were a lot of people who came by who also wanted to come to see if they can get some good pews as well. After the service was done, we had to make room for the people from the 9:45 service leave. Good thing the 11:00 service was the final service on Sunday morning, or we would have to go through a ton of people who were waiting for the following service. I wish I got some photos of the the Church service. Sorry, but I didn't.

It was a beautiful service. We had a cross out. It wasn't a very pretty cross. But we decorated it with flowers to change that. It was beautiful with the flowers added. It worked. Church was nice this Easter morning. After that I waited for Carson (my girlfriend) to call me. She did and told me that she and her parents are on their way to see Mike & Gretchen and their kids. Mike is Carson's brother. Gretchen is Mike's wife and Carson's sister in law. Mike and Gretchen live in Chapel Hill like me. I drove over at about 3:30 so I can go see them. I did however, get some photos of that.
Here is Carson enjoying a game of catch with her nephew, Harrison. Later on they had me join in. It became a catch triangle. 

Later Parker, Carson's younger niece joined in as well. 

Later it became Carson and I against Harrison and Parker in game where we try to through the ball to out partner. And the other team tries to get the ball from the opponents. I'm not sure if this game has been named, yet. 

Here are some of the deserts. I didn't get pictures of the main course, though. For the main course there was some ham and lamb. On the side there was some scalloped potatoes and broccoli. For desert there were two cakes. And brownies. The Happy Easter cake was store bought. However, Gretchen's parents made the other cake. It was a lemon cake with strawberry jelly and strawberry icing. It was delicious. As well as Carson's brownies. 

Here are Carson's brownies. 

Here is Parker on the left. Mckenzie in the center, and Harrison on the right. 

Me, had some fun that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment