Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2014

This is the last set of photo from the wedding reception.





Another photo of the groom and the bride. Though, I told them I wanted them to dance so, I can get a photo of it. 

And so they danced. Well ask and you shall receive. Here is the groom and the bride dancing. 

Carson and I want out to look at the outside fire place at night. We managed to see a little bit of the fire burning. My Mom and Aunt Beth were sitting right beside there. 

Came inside to see Bayard, Rachell, Kate, and Allie were still in the barn dancing. The band was playing Higher and Higher by Jackie Wilson. They later on invited Carson and I to come along. 

So, we accepted. 

And danced some more. It was fun!

This is supposed to be the gazebo at night. Sorry it didn't come out right. Oh, well. Well, I have shown you what it was like during the day. But it was a beautiful sight to see at night. If only you were there. Well, Carson and I decided to call it a night. She headed back home to Garner. We both had lots of fun that night. We also got to see Mars and Jupiter in the night sky. Well, you know me, I like astronomy. I just got to get my telescope to see if I can get a view at Jupiter. Maybe also see the Great Red Spot and maybe one of it's moons like Europa. Well, anyway that what tonight was like for all. Hope Bayard and Rachell have a happy marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment