Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Okay, I got hit with a MAJOR financial burden!

Okay, this sucks! First I had to get my car servuced. It came from out of the blue. I went to a Jiffy Lube o the outskirts of Durham. The folks from Jiffy Lube told me my tire is stating to wear out. Need new tire!! AAAHHH!! Well, I had to find the nearest place where I get a new tire. I found a place called Tire King. The tire was $182. Wasn't willing to spend that. They said my cheapest deal would be $180 all together, that would be for two tires. Well, I just HATE it when this happens.  

I really hate it when I have to deal with all these spontaneous situation. Just something about my mind isn't prepared for something coming out if the blue. I like it better if things can be steady. But $180 (that's tax and all by the way) is the very best I can hope for. I guess that's another thing about being Asperger's, it's harder to deal with financial burdens. Financial burdens SUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment