Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2014

And here are some more photos of my brother's wedding reception.

Here is another photo of Bayard and Rachell. 

Here are members of the groom and brides closest family members welcome the other guests. Sorry didn't get a good picture of Roy (Rachell's father). However, you do see Jane (Rachell's mother pretty well). Greeting some more members of the friends and family. These were the people to my right. 

These were the people to my left. Other family members to greet the guests at the party. Here is a picture of my girlfriend Carson (de facto family member), my Mother, Cynthia. And my father, Mike. 

Eleanor and Roy giving a speech about the marriage between Bayard and Rachell. And a surprise desert for him. Something we knew he would LOVE!! And it's a (drum roll please)...

























A PHISH CAKE!! Bayard has always been a huge Phish fan. So, he was surprises with a Phish cake for his wedding. He was extremely happy. 

Beautiful sunset, huh? 

Another photo with us. Carson and I are on the far right. Rachell and Bayard are fourth and fifth from left. More of their friend who came along to this wedding reception. 

Here's Carson and I taking the dance floor. If only if you could have see us. Most said we were pretty good. 

Here's another photo of us dancing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment