Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Well, this even I tried for a Trivia meet

It was for a trivia meet on Franklin Street. Unfortunately, it was for college aged people. I'm afraid I'm a little old for that. Bummed me out. I really want to engage in a social event with my peers. People said it would be mentally good for me to build some social networks. There used to be Wednesday Night Trivia at a place called Tomato Jack's in Durham. I thought it was fun to take part in it. I like doing Wednesday Night Trivia at Tomato Jack's. But that group disbanded. Well, I tried it out. It didn't work out. I guess, I will need to look in Meetup.com for more social networks. I just hope I can find one I can attend on a regular basis. I guess, it's back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment