Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Here are my last set of photos on last night's Durham Bulls game.

And of course people like to do The Wave at a Ball game. 

Okay, it's towards the end. Bulls lead 3-2. We're all HOPING the  pitcher can strike this man out. Oh, bye the way. Could you believe I was the ONLY Shoeboxed employee who was there at this point? I kid you NOT. They all thought it was getting too cold, I said "Come on, in Detroit I put up with far worse than this." And I'm sure many us know how cold Detroit is. But getting back to the point, we all held out breath to see if the pitcher and strike him out. 
AND HE DID!!! At the end of each Bulls game the Bull, name Big Bovine snorts smoke. Bulls didn't need to bat. THEY WON!! It was a close game though. Still, MY TEAM, The Durham Bulls came up on top, 3-2. 
Both the Durham Bulls and Norfolk Tides showing their sportsmanship at the end. 
This is supposed to be a shot speaking with on of the Bulls, who was accompanied by their mascot Wool E. Bull about the Bulls victory tonight. GO BULLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment