Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Went to a Bulls game with my associates from Shoeboxed last night.

Well people this was what happened last night when one of my companies, Shoeboxed.com went to go see a Durham Bulls game. And just in case you are not from North Carolina, the Durham Bulls are a Triple-A minor league team. Here is a look of what happened.

Here is a picture of some of my associates playing Shuffleboard at a restaurant and bar nearby called Tyler's. We were also welcome to have dinner. At Tyler's I just went with water and a salad. I wanted to save my calorie consuption for the ball park. Especially, since at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park they have $1 hot dogs every Thursday. And guess what?! IT WAS THURSDAY!!! And who couldn't sit through a Baseball game without eating at least one hot dog?! NOT ME!!

Here is a view of Shufflebording from the side. 
Chuck and DeShea are having lot's of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment